Pages

Thursday, 13 June 2019

Family Story Animation

We have been learning about our families. We have been learning the stories of our families. We

We have been learning about our families.
We have been learning the stories of our familie.
We have been learning to tell stories though animations in Slides.
We have been learning to record using Screencastify.

we created this because we wanted to be able to share and save the special stories from our families


Two things  I think I did well are making my Animation and videoing too

Next time I would like to find a background

do you like what you see?

1 comment:

  1. hi it is your blog buddy from room 4 I really like your video hop you post more things like that.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.