Pages

Tuesday, 18 June 2019

how to make amazing sentences

WALT: use descriptive words and language to make our writing more interesting.

The stripy zebra is staring anxiously at the grass.

Image result for leaping zebra gifImage result for sun gif 
The tree is moving, it is seaweed swishing in the water.
The sun winked at me.

two stars and a wish making 3 sentences.









2 comments:

  1. you chose a very cool picture to insert on to your blog and that is what caught my eye.
    by Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi katie it is your blog buddy who sent this comment to you I enjoyed reading your interesting sentences.I learnt that you were learning about making your sentences better.maybe you could make your sentences make more sense.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.